Thursday, April 24, 2014

Academic takeover

Sorry I haven't been posting lately.  I have been spending a lot of time cramming for tests.  I'll be done in a week.  I have one A locked in so far, 3 more to go, one will be easy, the other two I need to work very hard for.

I totally skipped work because I have nothing good to say about Good Friday or Easter, so I partied that weekend and didn't make a dime.  Not such a good time to do it financially but by now I've gotten used to the rectal pains in my bank account.  I barely avoided over drafting, we'll just leave it at that.

I'm forced to take Friday off since I have a test early on Saturday.  So inconvenient, but it's the price I pay for being a student before a stripper.  I'll just go back to work on Saturday and just explode with all this potential energy I've stored up.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a test that's not gonna ace itself.