Monday, January 14, 2013

We have lift off!

My butt lift kit came in the mail yesterday.

Today was my first day of trying the workout videos.  I haven't sweat this much since cross country practice in high school.  The exercises were challenging, but possible.  I couldn't do every move, and I fell behind on tempo but it's my first day - I didn't expect to do all the moves perfectly.

But if the ladies in the videos can do those workouts, so can I.  In fact, those ladies have perfect bodies.  They remind me of the tens I work with, and I'm jealous of them for the same reason - their bodies are so fucking sick and I want to be that cut.

The kit also came with meal suggestions.  I haven't eaten any junk food today and I'm glad.  I thought I would be starving, but I feel fine and hungry for nutiritious foods, not cookies and chips.  I want some chicken salad, now.

I'm happy I'm getting off to a decent start.  Let this day be the first of many sweaty, sexy booty workouts and healthy diet choices.