Sunday, November 4, 2012

That extra hour

The cool thing about working overnight is dealing with daylight savings time.  For me, that meant more time to make money, which I did.

The customers were much nicer to me tonight.  I made more money, too.  Amazing.

I'm so fucking pooped.  That extra hour made the night so much longer.

Oh, there is a contest for America's Top Stripper.  That's not me.  I don't know all the stage shenanigans, I can't do the splits, I suck at hustling and I hate losing.  I might have a great booty, but I'm not about to pussy-pop doing a headstand like Chocolate Dream.  She should be America's Top Stripper.  She makes all the boys in the club go, "Damn!!"

I hope someone from my club gets it.  We got hot bitches, just how motivated are they?  The prize is $5,000.  That's a good chunk of money.  I sure could use it.  But I'm guessing second place gets nothing, which blows, hardly makes the contest worth doing.  It's funny because there is a sign-up sheet in the dressing room and no one has touched it.  And it's been there for a week, now.

My best customer tonight was a Gemini.  I don't know what it is about Geminis but they fucking love me.  And I love them, too!