Friday, November 16, 2012

Watch out for puke!

Some guy came into the club all wasted and didn't make it to the toilet in time.

So I was doing a lap dance for a good-paying customer and all of a sudden, this guy trips over the potted plant near us and lands on it, face first.  I wasn't sure if he had passed out but he got up after a few seconds and went straight to the bathroom.

I was wondering what got my feet wet... what was that all over the floor?  There wasn't much light where I was, just a black light.  I studied it for another moment then I figured it out - it was puke.  

"Fuck.  Gross... Omg I need to clean my feet off but I'm in the middle of a dance!  Shit!"

I ran to get a paper towel to wipe off my feet.  I found out after the dance that the puker got my fucking shoes too.  Good thing it was my beater pair and not my sparkle heels, I would've been so upset.  

But other than the guy puking, I had a good Thursday.  It was slow, but I had a few good customers to even out the downtime.  

But yeah, some dude puked.  At least he wasn't the guy I was dancing for.  It makes me think of this video.