Thursday, November 1, 2012

Working Halloween

I've certainly had better nights.  But I made some money, which is good.

It was pretty good when I showed up.  There weren't very many girls working because they all wanted to skip work and party.  Plus, end of the month is usually shitty.  But I wanted to kick ass since bills are coming.  I don't want to go broke.

Anyway, my night started out good, but once 2 o'clock came, nobody else came through the door and I got stuck with the same broke ass people.

There were a lot of couples that came in, many in costume.  This one lady gave me her black angel wings, and looked hot with my red and black lingerie.  I didn't keep it, though.  I figured I wouldn't be wearing them again.

So now it's November.  Time to get ready for Thanksgiving and some good money nights!