Monday, April 15, 2013

Yep, time to move on.

I only worked Saturday night over the weekend, and it wasn't a very long shift.  So my paycheck for the week sucked.

I've been busy hanging out with family, getting tons of sunshine during the day.  Funny how my "real" life got in the way of my stripper life.  But that's okay.

I've been thinking more about my EXIT PLAN.  I gotta get into stripper rehab soon.  I don't wanna quit because the money is still good, even when it's bad.  If I said what I made, every non-dancer reader would say, omg shut the fuck up.  

But I HAVE to quit because I'm never going to put dancing on my resume for vanilla jobs, and I don't want to lie about why I haven't worked for a year.  And I want to quit when I'm in my thirties.  I'm already bored with this job.  I can't imagine how bored I'd be in five more years.

So I'm checking in with the career counselor tomorrow.  I'm very excited.  Everyone who knows the real me supports this decision.  I'm gonna go prepare my questions so I'm ready.

Wish me luck.  :)