Sunday, September 28, 2014

Do u squat

I get that question almost every night I work.

I've been working out, but not squats, and it was so annoying hearing girls at work telling me how to work out, and they're like "all I do is squat."

I couldn't get a word in, but I just wanted to say that there are so many exercises for the butt that aren't squats, like dead lifts, lunges and abducting.  I do anything and everything to avoid doing squats because lap dances already wear out my quads, I don't need squats to look better.

I made it to work both nights this week.  I'm proud of myself for not sleeping through my shift, but I'm wondering if these sniffles are temporary.  Since I've been so tired working late I had very thin patience with the losers at the club.  I've been charging premium too because I'm too tired to give a fuck about my customers.

Lately I've been running into people from my life outside the club and tonight I think I saw one of the recruiters from the college career fair last week.  Just my luck.  Now my secret is out and everyone will know I'm a stripper.  Hopefully they'll know I'm a stripper trying to get out of stripping.