Friday, April 26, 2013

Luck had everything to do with it

Or maybe the butt lift exercise paid for itself again tonight.

It was a slow, typical Thursday night.  It started off with a million bitches, as usual.  But they all got burned out quick and rightfully so.  I had a lot of downtime too.

But every guy that I danced for was so in love with me.  It was kind of weird.  I had to give that, "I'm sorry, I just can't go home with you tonight" line over and over.  I also tossed out a couple phone numbers.  The guys were good looking, but drunk.  I was sober tonight.  Stone cold sober.

I thought I was going to leave with a disappointing amount of money until one guy at the end, when I thought no one left was going to spend anything, kept me busy til close.

I did not expect my turnout to be good, and I'm happy to be pleasantly surprised.  This is a good start for my weekend.  I wonder if tomorrow and Saturday will be this good or better.