Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's day worked for me.

I went to work like a good girl and it paid off.  I had a good Valentine's day.

There wasn't a very big crowd but there weren't very many dancers working, either.  So I had a good night, no trouble staying busy.  In fact, when it got close to closing time, a guy wanted me to dance for him along with another dancer for his friend but I couldn't find one that wasn't already doing lap dances for someone else, which is very rare because there is usually a surplus of dancers, just not in the last hour.

There were many tourists tonight.  I danced for a few guys from Australia, and one guy from Canada who showed me how you can't rip their new currency.  Canadian money will always look like Monopoly money to me.

I can't think of anything else that was out of the ordinary.  It was a good, RELAXING night.  Not a slow night.