Saturday, February 2, 2013

The first is the worst

Is officially GROUNDHOG DAY!

And who gives a fuck?  Oh yeah, the people up north.  At least they are enjoying chili in that cold weather while I'm starving here in the south.

No bread winners, no tippers.  Tonight SUCKED!  No feast for the sharks tonight.  It was slow all night.  There were so many moneymaking bitches sitting around backstage.  That's how bad it was.

Every time I made a round to find a customer I kept scanning each available male to see who looks at me first.

"Douchebag, douchebag, creeper, freeloader, douchebag, douchebag, douchebag, time-waster, keeps saying 'later,' told me he was broke, douchebag, douchebag, sweatpants, tried copping a free feel, asked me for a free trial dance (are you fucking kidding me?!!), fuck I'm already back to the dressing room door?"

And none of them made eye contact with me while I slowly walked by.

It's hard to make money in a club full of douches and sharks.  I'm not blowing my top over this, I totally saw it coming.  Maybe tomorrow night will be better.