Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's day!

And fuck Valentine's day for those that are single.   I said it when I was.

But this year I got a little box of chocolates, which is exactly what I wanted.  Besides jewelry, but I already have plenty.  My birthday is right around the corner anyway.  

I don't recall working valentines day in the past, but tonight is Thursday night, a work night.  I've been skipping Thursdays lately.  I've only worked two Thursdays since this year started - one was the worst, one was the best Thursday I've ever had.  Despite how it turns out, I need to be a responsible stripper and go to work tonight.  

Single men will be wanting some company.  It's my duty to take their cash and be a hottie.  I just hope I don't get a thousand propositions instead of dollars.  

I don't wanna say I've been half-assing my butt workout... I skipped Monday's workout, but I don't really feel too bad since I get extra exercise when I work.  I'm confident I won't get fat listed now, which is really the main reason I got the exercise program.  I've lost an inch around my waist and my hips/ass since I started it. 

My allergy sickness went away.  Thank goodness.  I didn't need that weighing me down.  

So it's good news so far.  I'll post about tonight when I get home from work.  Until then, enjoy your Valentine's Day!