Saturday, February 9, 2013

"This is why I stopped working Friday."

I recall hearing my hottie big tits co-worker saying that earlier tonight because all the guys in the club were broke losers.

This other drunk girl I work with once said in the dressing room, "if you think it will happen, it will."

I had a feeling tonight would be somewhat of a bust and I was correct.

My allergy-suffering body was telling me not to go to work.  But I went in for a few hours anyway and did my best with what I had to work with.

Once again, we had an army of strippers ready to take every last cent out of the wallets that walked in.  We are too good at our jobs.  Most of the guys came and went pretty fast so the crowd was quite thin for a Friday night.

I was hoping to get some customers from Boston or New York so I could remind them of how lucky they are to be here in the warm, sunny south instead the blizzard that's covering their homes.

Instead I got a German tourist who was happy to spend a bunch of money on me.

Tomorrow night should be much better.