Saturday, January 5, 2013

Surplus pussy

God damn, all the guys that came in must've went broke.

It's a common problem.  Too common.

So there were a million girls working, all for the same reason, of course.  Last night was awful, and tonight was almost as awful.  I am squared up for tip out, but on my end, I'm still left with pitiful take home pay.

I'm not nearly as stressed out as last night, though.  Perhaps my skin thickened up from last night's financial beating.

Time to get the ladle and dip into savings.  Bills still gotta get paid.  I owe so much money to student loans I'm never gonna get them paid at this rate.

Stripping is not an economically viable career for me, ugh I should go be a dental hygienist.  I can do that when I'm old.  I can deal with dirty mouths all day, at least I won't be bugged for blowjobs.

I need to bounce back, come on Saturday, work that magic!