Monday, April 4, 2011

What a good first weekend

I can't believe I made more money on a Sunday during DAY SHIFT than I did on Friday and Saturday. This is the best switch I've ever made. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner.

It just goes to show that it doesn't matter what day of the week a girl works. It is all about the guys that come in. When I worked night shift at the topless bar, I switched to day shift and the pay was no different. I made the same amount of money working the day shift.

I'm sure night shift at this new club might be different. They said it gets so packed to the point where you're bumping elbows with everyone. I think I could probably double what I made working day shift, but I'm going to wait about a month until I'm done with the spring semester before I tackle that animal.

I'm planning to do amazing this summer. If I don't get the daytime internship I want, I will switch to night shift. This summer it will be too hot to do anything during the daytime anyway. I'm looking forward to watching the sunset when I wake up and the sunrise when I go home.

I miss those days (or nights, really) and can't wait to get them back. This time the paychecks will be bigger!