Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fucking drunks

I hate drunk people when they stumble into me and ask me how much for a dance. Someone did that to me on Saturday. I told him the price and he sat down so I danced one song for him and charged my usual price and his response was, "that wasn't a dance."

I don't usually get this from guys. He was so out of his mind so I didn't bother trying to turn him upside down. He was intent on not paying so that made me intent on getting him kicked out. Over one dance. I don't give a shit. No one gets away with ripping me off. I don't get those four minutes back... Lol

So no more drunk guys. Wait, then I wouldn't have any customers! No more stumbling fit shaced ass holes.

It's like rolling the dice with those guys. Sometimes I get a lot of money for minimal work or it's a waste of time, and time is money.