Friday, January 3, 2014

It's a new year

And I have not been stripping.  Death in the family induced an unplanned trip to the north, where there's snow.  Ugh, I hate snow.  

So I've been utilizing my vacation from stripper town quite well.  I'm doing things so anti-stripper, it's gonna get me fired.  Basically stuffing my pie hole because traveling makes me ravenous.  I haven't worked out AT ALL.  I'm gonna get that talk if I'm not careful.  

But I'm back in town already, away from that shitty cold weather, about to skip another weekend.  My inner corporate cocksucker is going insane at me for skipping a weekend with a shit ton of bills, not to mention price increases on literally everything I buy.  I don't wanna have to charge more for lap dances to pay the bills.  But I remember trying to work that weekend after new years last year.  Worst kind of dead I've ever experienced.  I'd like to not relive that.  So I'm gonna get wasted!  Woo hoo!  

Then it's back to school.  I love school.  I have a feeling I'm going to love this spring.  I'm gonna manage my time better, get fit and educated.  I'm ready for the challenges I'm about to face.  I'm also ready to take time off work this weekend so I can be financially challenged like a real student.