Saturday, October 12, 2013

So bad I got drunk

It's been a long time since I drank at work.  Usually I make some kind of money during my first hour.  Not tonight, though.  What bullshit.  I fucking hate nights like these.  Such wastes of time.

Since I couldn't sell a dance, I decided tonight would be the night I had some liquor.  Then I stopped being so shy.  It became easier to mingle with people.  Sometimes I mistake the hot lady customers as judgmental bitches, but tipsy me had no problem going up to them.  Turned out to be great for me because there was a group, two ladies and a guy, and they each tipped me a $5 bill.  That was probably the highlight of my night.  Two hot ladies who are hot enough to work along side me tipping better than all the other fucking losers populating my club.

Wow, loser is just the beginning of what I would call the people that came in tonight.  Some guy had it bad for me, and the more I talked to him, the more I hated him.  The last straw was when he and his buddy came up with a whole $5 to offer for a dance for the both of them.  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?

By then, I'd had a few and I told him, "Ya know, you're pissing me off.  I'm outta here."

I forgot how easy it is to insult the hell outta people when you're wasted.  Fuck them, I don't deserve to be insulted with a $5 dance for two people.  Just. Die. Both of them should remove themselves from the gene pool.