Saturday, August 30, 2014

Ugh, Labor Day

According to a former strip club manager, Labor Day weekend is statistically the shittiest weekend out of the entire year.  Lowest numbers.

Ouch.  It felt like it at work tonight, proving the old man right.

But only at first.  As the night went on, it progressively got better for me.  I'd be going in and out of the dressing room for the first two hours of work, counting my cash, looking at the time and being disappointed with what I had.

Another high supply low demand night... I had to just wait it out.  I knew I could get some cash flow, especially when I saw other girls making money, I knew I could too, and eventually I did.

One guy said my lap dance was better than the sex he had in the past year, which as a businesswoman and a narcissist I'm pleased to hear.  Another man loved my body.  I've been doing very well making it to the gym three times this week, happy that the extra time there pays off big time.  Part of me wonders how much better I'd look if I actually went every day.  I need to fix my diet.  I can't say no to those tempting horrible-for-you foods a lot of times.  I say bring it on in fact.  If I just ate better, I wouldn't feel that fire under my ass as much.  You must be exhausted reading me be so hard on myself.  I guess It's the only way I know how to keep myself moving forward.  Anyway, back to my weird night at work...

During the last hour, I had to choose from 3 different guys and I jokingly said "highest bidder" and the guy I ended up dancing for spent the most out of any guy that night, so that was a good ending to this night.  I hope Saturday night is better, but I will expect only the most bullshit of customers because it's still Labor Day weekend and the rent is due and SCHOOL is back, FUCK!  Books are expensive, I wake up early, the classes are getting harder, I gotta do more schmoozing, this is gonna be one hell of a ride til December.  I'll try to keep posting.