Sunday, October 27, 2013

Totally "Office Spacing" it

I'm lacking motivation tonight.  I've been incredibly busy working on schoolwork this week.  I managed to squeeze in a shift last night for a few hours.  The club got dead halfway through the night, so I went on break and then decided not to come back.  I've been really tired, and sick, too.

My earnings are completely pitiful for the week.  Gotta love education loans paying rent this time.

I've got even more schoolwork for next week, so I'm using this weekend to study hard for my test.  See where my priorities lie?  I'm starting to get over all the bullshit I deal with at work.  It's not even that exciting to me anymore.

The only interesting thing that happened last night was the "lap dance connoisseur" who wanted a "connection."

BLEH.

I couldn't poker face that one.  I jokingly (but really meant) said, "You should know that when you're getting a lap dance, there's nothing actually 'there.'"

I suppose it's not my flirting skills that are lacking, it's my acting skills that could use a touch up.  I was very down to business, and none of the guys come to the club to "do business."

But it's always so easy to buy drinks, but somehow lap dances aren't.

And someone who might be from one of my classes asked me while I was on stage if I went to school.  UGH don't fucking bring that up, can't you see I'm working?  Don't make it creepy, please.

I need to get over this cold.  I think I effectively spread it last week, but I am still coughing and hacking shit up.  This is probably why I don't have much willpower to work tonight.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend for Halloween.  I'm gonna be the devil which I thought was a fitting character for me.