Friday, February 13, 2015

More like Bella Slack

All this effort towards school has kept me out of the club, especially over the past few weeks.  Some bug is going around, so I was out sick for an entire weekend.  Needless to say, I must get my ass back in the club and HUSTLE.  My bills don't care if I'm sick.  My lenders especially don't care.

Today is Friday the 13th.  Now I'm not superstitious, but should I go to work?  Of course!  Not only am I in financial despair, but wouldn't it be so awesome if my luck turned out to be good?  My pessimism will keep reminding me it's Friday the 13th if I end up doing shitty, because every Friday, too many girls show up to work anyway and higher competition means less easy guys to go around.  I wanna do double dances with other chicks.  Last time I did that, it felt so easy making money.  Gotta love bisexuality.  I mean, I never TELL my co-workers I'm into chicks, but we are all actresses who would most likely go gay for pay.  Perhaps I have too much faith in them or I'm dead on.

Happy Friday the 13th, keep your black cats safe, your ladders put away, tape your mirrors if you're paranoid AND superstitious.