Friday, February 11, 2011

There are nice guys and there are douche bags.

I encountered both today. The nice guy gave me money for a lap dance and asked me to just keep talking to him. The douche bag blatantly grabbed my crotch very offensively while I was on stage. I know at least three of the men in that building would have gladly assisted me in breaking his face. Absolutely unacceptable. I expressed that clearly but didn't beat his ass. I wish I did now that I look back at it.

I told the nice guy that I prayed for more men like him to show up. And I mean that. Seriously there are not enough gentlemen anymore. One of my friends said that clubs used to be so much nicer because they were so expensive. Now that there are so many competing clubs in the area, they are whored out and available to every deadbeat loser that desires a pretty lady. I seriously don't get paid enough for what I do, either.

I still wish that douche bag got his teeth knocked out. I hope the whore that bangs him tonight gives him the clap. Fucking filthy ass hole.

May I have better luck tomorrow.

Until then, take care.