Sunday, June 16, 2013

Just for you, daddy.

Happy Father's Day, dads.

I committed another cardinal stripper sin: I slept through Saturday night's shift.

"Okay, but you're gonna be bitching about money," my roommate said as I went to my room to take a "power nap."

These power naps are supposed to be about 30 minutes.  Last night my power nap lasted 11 hours.

So I traded a potentially awesome Saturday for a few hours of shut-eye.  And my body feels fantastic.

I at least worked on Friday night for a short period of time.  I'm still wired to the day clock so I started yawning all over my customers around 1:30, and the money pretty much stopped flowing.  I took that as a sign to leave.

So I worked like 4 hours this week.  Yes, call me a lazy piece of shit.  I deserve it.  I'm so broke.  I should just do the unthinkable and work tonight from 8-midnight.  I keep hearing about this shift and I just want to test it one day.  Tonight might be the night.  I could also talk myself out of it just as easily.

We'll see.  I'm due for some interesting stripper stories anyway.  This blog sucks right now.