Saturday, June 22, 2013

Get me out of here!

Tonight sucked.

Let me explain.

It's the first official day of summer.  So even though it was Friday night, Fridays have been great at sucking, especially during the summer.

Fuck summer.  And fuck these douche bags that try to fucking test me.  The night was already going really slow, and I hadn't caught a sale in a while.  When some guy finally said yes, I sat him down and got to the dance.

"This is my first time in a strip club," the douche bag said.

I don't care.  In my opinion, this means trouble, or it's really true.  But either way, I've gotten so much bullshit from dudes that have mentioned that before a dance.

"Is this your first dance, too?" I asked.

"No, I got one from this other girl, but you're way hotter."

Gee, thanks.

"She went over a few rules, no touching in certain areas and no licking, right?"

"That's right.  No touching my pussy and no reaching into my grand canyon."

Probably a minute into the dance, everything seems fine until I get my hand wet and sticky from touching the side of my boob.

"EW, what is this?  What did you do?!"

"It's just a little spit, the other girl said it was okay."

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT ON EARTH MAKES YOU THINK THIS IS OKAY YOU FUCKING PIG?!

"No, that is not okay, that is gross, give me my money."

I could've took the cash up front.  I didn't.  I'm so fucking stupid for that.  So all I got was $20 since I ended the dance early.

I didn't bother haggling since before he said he would pay $25.  Fucking douche bag.

One more post to add to the reasons why I need to fucking quit this job.  I hate being treated this way.  I really try not to get emotional, but this really upset me.