Friday, October 12, 2012

Girly post

The club was very slow tonight, but I did pretty well if the other dancers did as bad they said.  Sucks for them.  I have had bad nights too so I know their pain.

I was looking quite fierce in my red getup tonight.  I wore my new red bra and panties, red lipstick, even sparkling red eye shadow, which is a very unconventional shade for eyes.  

I think I'm gonna go with my new emerald green lingerie tomorrow.  It's one of my favorite colors.  Victoria's secret is so damn expensive, but I know that shit will pay for itself in under an hour!

Then when I get my new sparkle shoes, I'm gonna wear my pink.  If tomorrow and Saturday are awesome, I will be able to afford MORE sexy lingerie and MORE sexy shoes!

Gotta get going.  Mom said she was treating me to getting my hair done, and that's at noon.  I hope I wake up in time!