Sunday, October 14, 2012

Yay, tonight was good!

I'm so happy it's October!  I had another good night.  Life is good.

I can finally stretch out my legs and do nothing tomorrow.  There is a football game, but when have I ever cared?  I could work, but I always give myself Sunday off.  I hate slow nights, though I've heard stories about the club being busy on a Sunday, especially when there is a football game.  

Oh, and I found out what happened with my favorite valet guy.  He got fucking fired.  I couldn't believe it.  Everyone was upset.  The club owner just decided the guy wasn't necessary anymore.

I'm not sure if that's why the gay bouncer left.  He didn't say anything to anyone, just left.  I don't really blame him.  I'm sure he was probably sick of all the shit - not getting a raise, girls don't tip him like most bouncers would get at other clubs, girls always trying to get him to shake money out of stingy, difficult customers.  He puts up with so much bullshit.  I wouldn't want to do that job.  

This scares me.  It just goes to show that everyone has a fire lit under their ass at this club.  No one is safe.  It's the owner's club and he does what he wants.  

I'm afraid he is going to say I'm too fat.  Ugh, I've been so hungry this past week, giving in to all sorts of cravings.  I haven't stopped the exercise, so I have that to ease my mind.  He was at work yesterday, I was sucking in my tummy whenever I saw him.  Such bull crap.

It reminds me that I need to focus on my life after dancing.  Luckily I have a degree and I could always pursue it, or further my education.  I think I want to get a science degree.  Seems more useful than TV journalism.  I would love to be some talking head on the news, but then I remember how much I want to change the channel when I see them reading some stupid scripts, or worse, talking about what THEY care about.  Maybe I should become a weather girl.  I love weather anyway.

Alright, enough rambling.  Goodnight!