Friday, October 19, 2012

Pink sparkle did me well

I don't know if it's because it's October or my new shoes because I did good tonight.

I hope it stays good tomorrow and Saturday.  

Sigh, I'm too hard on myself.  I always think I don't make shit and I'm getting fat, but sometimes a good night at work reminds me that I don't suck, my game works, and my body looks awesome.

All the girls were digging my shoes.  In fact, another girl just got the 7" silver sparkle shoes.  A girl told me she claps her heels, and she already busted out some of her precious stones.  See, I was being careful not to do that.  But the box came with some extra stones in case a few pop out, which I was glad to see.  All it takes is a hot glue gun.

One other girl asked me where to buy them.  They are bright and shiny on the stage, it was like I had pink Vegas under my feet.
   
Aye, and before I go, I'm gonna do some man hating.  God, the poor, stinky, drunk fucks.  Ugh.  Just go home and jerk off if you're not gonna make me some money.  I wish I went home sooner.  This fucker slapped my ass hard.  Too hard.  That son of a bitch.  I hope he gets a DUI.

Oh, and I ripped a long, five-second fart next to these bad tippers.  It was fucking awesome.  Just count for five, full seconds, go ahead.

Pfft... 2, 3, 4, 5.  ....fffft!