Saturday, November 16, 2013

Wide spectrum

Tonight wasn't too bad.  I danced for a lot of guys, and they can be classified as "guys I loved dancing for" and "guys I hated dancing for," but not many guys in between.

If there are any men reading this who like lap dances, a bit of advice, and it may not apply to you, but some of these men that come to the club do NOT know how to touch a woman by any stretch of the imagination... My poor titties...

DO NOT HONK MY TITS WTF YOU FUCKING PIG!  Quit squeezing them like they are made of pizza dough... That is what my butt cheeks are for, not HITTING.  I hate guys that slap my ass and actually think I like it.  I wish I could return ass slaps with face punches.

On the bright side, there were a few guys who were handsome, perfect gentlemen and tipped generously.  Only when I get these guys I think to myself, "Ah, I love my job," especially when they're guys that can obviously get laid for free if they just went to a normal bar.

I hope tomorrow goes better.  Less rapey guys would be nice, lap dance gods, and more of those generous handsome guys that don't try to cross the line.