Monday, November 25, 2013

Short shifts

I think I only worked 6 hours over the weekend.  Hate me more, hard workers.

I haven't been very motivated to work late.  I think getting back on the college carb and caffeine diet makes it harder to stay awake on those long work nights with just one can of red bull.  I won't drink two cans.  I already feel like death after drinking one.  I wish my club would serve iced coffee.  They need an espresso machine.  I bet so many girls would be happier doing espresso shots instead of drinking red bull all night.

Anyway, I think all the customers that I saw this weekend were saving their money for turkey.  I can't say I blame them, because that's my motive.  So their lack of spending made it harder to make money, so I decided to not exhaust myself by staying all night.  I was pretty tired both nights.

I'd like to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving, an abundance of your favorite food, killer black Friday deals so good you'll have enough cash left over to buy some lap dances on Saturday.