Friday, November 26, 2010

Oh thank you, Thanksgiving!

Fuck yes, another great night!

I met another hot smart guy today.  He said he would stop by tomorrow, which I totally doubt but only because I would rather be pleasantly surprised than count on him for money tomorrow and get disappointed if he doesn't show. 

He was staring at me I guess the second I walked out of the dressing room.  That and I was the only girl working at first.  I was the first dancer to arrive since we opened at 6 p.m. so no day shift.  But that's okay, I'm used to being the center of attention.  But the pressure I had to remove from myself of talking with everyone to see who's interested in a lap dance, I went to him and just started talking to him.  He kept tipping me dollar after dollar, so you bet I was gonna stick around him, especially if he's good looking.  Makes my job so much easier.  Nothing better than not actually having to work for my money.

He said he didn't have any money because he doesn't get paid til tomorrow, but again, I'd be surprised if he shows tomorrow. 

I had a returning guest, which is rare!  I was quite pleased.  I got carried away and spent so much time with him but that's the best thing about it being slow before 11.  I have his number and I'm so tempted to call it but god I would act so differently instead of so comfortably.  I have to behave, I only have 11 more days until vacation.  I can hold out.

So after he left, I was out on the prowl again.  It got busy while I was in the private room.  So I just picked the hottest guy catching my eye and worked him.  I did a whole bunch of lap dances with a few different guys, one propositioned me for sex.  It was hard trying to lead him on yet still be honest about not giving him a little sumthin sumthin.  I ended up doing two dances with him. 

Alright, I'm gonna keep working this hot streak.  Two good nights in a row.  Don't quit now... my body is getting super tired, though.