Sunday, November 28, 2010

That's more like it!

I bounced back on Saturday night! 

I thought of another catchy line to say all day to everyone working with me:  "It's just business, nothing personal."  I thought of it after I did my third champagne room and I said it to the bouncer.  After I said that to the bouncer, I walked into the dressing room and there was a drunk dancer standing right at the entrance and she looked right at me and called me an ass hole. 

No one has ever said that to me before.  I don't think I've rubbed anyone the wrong way at work, either.  At first I thought she called me that because earlier that night she wanted me to get the guy I was sitting with to tip her on stage.  He didn't want to.  That time she was on stage, she didn't make any money, which is rare for a dancer.  We can usually score at least a dollar.

So when she called me an ass hole, I was drunk too, but I didn't know what to say to that.  I think I said "okay" and walked right back out.  I didn't want any drama.  It's business, nothing personal, ahaha.  I thought it was funny that I said that to the bouncer right before that happened. 

And this bouncer, I have to talk about him, because he's too cute.  I would probably drunk fuck him, but I don't crush on him the same way the rest of the dancers do.  I don't know his real name (because he goes by T and I'm not calling him T) so I call him "smooth caramel vanilla and chocolate" because he looks like he's half black and half white, he's really good looking, built in all the right places, and he's nice to the girls so naturally these girls would just eat him up for dessert.  And I'm sure he's tasty...  hey, a girl can dream.

But nevertheless, I don't shit where I eat.  I have that embedded so much into my brain that I don't let hot delicious guys from work distract me.  I just know that in order for me to even stay true to the "business, nothing personal" motto, I can't be messing around with anyone I work with.  Because as much as I strip, sex is still incredibly personal to me and I can't be putting any of my feelings in this place.