Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Pre-Thanksgiving

Tonight went according to plan.  I drank the right amount, I was wildly entertaining on that stage, and I made a good paycheck tonight.  It was really busy, like I expected.  Rather dead in the beginning of the night but that didn't stop me.  I had a long, intelligent conversation with one of the patrons, real nice guy.  He was also good looking, which was a big plus. 

All the other guys were just trying to get extra favors from me.  I did quite a few champagne rooms, a few single private dances, and I made some seriously good money.  I'm so happy.  I was on fire, and it's good to stay on fire for as long as possible.  Everyone was looking at me like I was the star of the bar.  I really was, though.  I have no competition.  Not to be conceited but I was hot and feeling on top of the world. 

So on stage, I kicked a full beer bottle onto the floor... busted the end open.  And he asked me to get him another beer.  I was like, "Uh, manager, I totally kicked his beer off, he needs a Miller Lite."  I didn't have to pay for it, which was nice.  I make that club so much fucking money as it is.  I think I made the house $100 today... geez. 

I need a real good massage and probably a chiropractor because my right shoulder is bugging the shit out of me.  It is so sore from just busting it on the pole.  I love doing pole tricks.  If I didn't have to go up to collect tips all the time, I would have more time to practice pole tricks, omg.  I would be so much better. 

Anyway, I am dead tired my body is so ready for bed.  Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy eating some hopefully juicy turkey loaded with gravy.  I know that's all I want.  Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, all topped with a ton of gravy.  None of that mac and cheese or other stuff, especially cranberry sauce, I just don't get it.  It is not good.  Oh well, I'm looking forward to enough stuffing to stuff my face with.