Saturday, November 27, 2010

I should've stayed home.

$11.  I don't even want to talk about it. 

What the hell am I going to do with $11?  Pay my Netflix subscription?  I'm better than this!

I guess I just talked to the wrong people.  Tonight was a total shift from last night.  It wasn't very busy, everyone was being cheap, and it was just a complete and utter nightmare. 

I got so sick of trying to talk to all the lame ass holes around midnight so I went to the little bar arcade machine thingy and I just played 11-ball once I realized no one there was interested me.  I got my name on the high score list finally.  Sad part is that was the highlight of my night.  Seriously, I don't think anything else made me happy.

I guess black Friday robbed all the people that would have spent money on me tonight.  I know I didn't do anything wrong.  I didn't miss a beat with anyone but when it came down to paying up, no one was down. 

Oh man, this one guy was really loaded, I couldn't tell what he was on, but he wasn't stoned and he didn't smell drunk, but whatever he was on made him really stupid.  He was a young guy, not bad looking, and he seemed interested in me.  But when I was trying to hustle him and get him in the private room, he was like, "How about a $25 dance instead of a $75 private room?  Oh and when we go back there, is it going to be more than just a dance?" 

Here's a tip, fellas.  Don't ever fucking ask me that.  Don't go to strip clubs trying to get laid.  If you're looking for some sexual fulfillment, please talk to your wife, girlfriend, or significant other or visit a legal brothel in Nevada.  That's what the sign says at the entrance, unfortunately, no one reads that sign and there are plenty of girls in my club that suck and fuck. 

But anyway, that's the worst thing to say to a stripper.  Try to talk down the price AND still ask for a little sumthin sumthin.  Like FUCK YOU!  Oh my god, how insulting.  It would be like going to a restaurant and asking to get half off the dinner and still get extra gravy and bacon without paying for it.  I should have called him a fucking greedy son of a bitch.

I've had it with this night.  Fuck the world, I'm going to bed.