Saturday, May 25, 2013

Bad then good

I showed up to work early like a good little stripper and it was so unbelievably dead, I considered going back home.  I thought, don't be weak, it could pick up soon.

After doing a stage set, guys were trickling in, but they were so outnumbered by all the girls ready to work, I couldn't score.  The guys weren't really quality.

So I got fed up and took my break early so I could come back early and kill it.  And that's exactly what I did.  I cleaned up as soon as I got back from break.  The crowd was much better.  Lots of dudes to make money from.

All my regulars danced with other girls tonight.  Sucks.  I don't wanna be jealous of the other girls, I just wish it was me making the money.  It isn't cool to be possessive over a customer, anyway.  But I could've done a lot better had they also danced with me tonight.

This wasn't a bad night if I disregard the horrendous early part of the night.  Ugh, I'm gonna stop going in early on Friday.