Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Glad I'm not working tonight.

I love my nights off. I can do whatever I want.

I like this one TV show you might know. It comes on Sunday nights, sexy characters, supernaturals, blood, vampires, sex, gay, all that shit. I fuckin love it.

I like watching TV. I mean Netflix. Bless them and their lack of commercials. At least we are limited to product placement. But I don't blame the creators for taking money from Coca Cola, Apple, and all the other logos you find laying around in the screen of your latest TV obsession.

No, Netflix didn't pay me to tell you I enjoy my subscription. In fact I will tell you what they didn't tell everyone: you can spend hours wasting time sitting on the couch. My ass is getting fat. I should be running.

Speaking of getting fat, this girl I work with, Farmers Daughter, is a skinny blonde bitch about three years younger than me with one of the tightest bodies I've ever seen. So tight that her curves are slight, but still high and perky. She is thin but solid. She probably weighs 110 if she's as muscular as I think she is. But not an ounce more.

Anyway, she made a comment in the dressing room about being 5'5" and getting to 120 would probably be too big.

Those are my dimensions and I can't believe I actually felt fat! I KNOW my body is slamming, but I look at myself in the mirror and think I don't look as good as I did 3 years ago. But for a second I wanted to smack her and say, "Bitch, this is what a petite 120 looks like. Put those ten pounds in your ass where you need it."

It just rages me because she really could afford those ten pounds, maybe more. But I just need to remember that my club is shallow as a toddlers swimming pool. There is a fat list and I heard it doesn't take much weight to get on it.

I like my body where it is, I always have. I'm just worried about the time when I have to actually work out to stay that way. I'm well into my twenties and getting older. I can't be getting any lazier. If I haven't learned by now that life is hard work, I'm screwed.

But I'm not. I will always find a way to make it. As long as there are people out their with money, I will come up with a way to get it. Getting rich is hard, but getting by isn't.