Saturday, August 10, 2013

Refusing to fail

Oh boy.  Tonight was slooooowwwwww.

I've never seen so many moneymaking bitches sitting around so bored.  The crowd was super lame. 

Most of the night I was getting rejected.  But I persisted beyond my comfort level.  I came in a little early, and I stayed a little late.  I had to.  I made money really quick during my first hour, and during the last few.  

10:30 to 11:30 was great.  I didn't sell another lap dance until 3:00.  Sometimes that is how the night goes.  Working at the strip club is a true test of patience.  There were plenty of men who wanted to talk to me for free.  I had to cut a lot of conversations short tonight.  

I can't say anyone stood out tonight.  The last catch of the night said he was doing blues.  I didn't know those things were still around.  Unless the name changed on me, blues are a type of painkiller, opiate of some sort.  Weird.  I can't understand why people mess with them.  They just make me slow and sweaty.  But hey, everyone has a drug of choice.  To each their own.  He was spending so that made me happy.  

I hope tomorrow night goes well.