Saturday, March 9, 2013

I love reggaeton!

Dame la gas-o-LEAN-ah!

I can't stop shakin my hips.  I was having so much fun tonight.  It started out kind of dead, but that changed pretty quickly.  I avoided all the anti-lap-dance zombie loser dudes and kept looking for someone who wanted some action.

CULO!

I had a cappuccino and I think I'm still wired from it.  I wish we were open later because I still feel like dancing.  I almost stopped by the after hours place but I don't work there.  I wouldn't really want to spend the money I just made to go dance with a bunch of coke heads since that's what I was already doing.  All good nights must come to an end, I suppose.

Ah, I won't deny, you know my hips don't lie...

I love my butt lift workout.  I look awesome.  I'll have more good news tomorrow night.