Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring took my power hour

I lost 2-3, probably one of my busiest hours.  I got that extra hour back in wonderful October.  The thing is, I didn't need that lost hour anyway.

I had another good Saturday.  I love March.  I love Pisces.  Life is good.

I danced for a lot of douche bags tonight.  No one wanted to be my bread winner.  But there were plenty of customers.  Probably too many.  At one point I got nauseous from either exhaustion or all the stinky men.  It was time for a break.

I had some oatmeal and got back to work.  After I came back, some soldier wanted to redeem his military ticket, and apparently no dancer wanted to.  I don't blame them.  That made him so pleasantly surprised when I said I'd do a dance.  He tipped me enough singles to pay for a dance so it wasn't any sweat off my back.  I guess it pays to be generous, or "kind-hearted" in his words.

Apparently the sun has been shining and I've been making that hay.  Here we go, spring break.