Saturday, March 16, 2013

White Friday

It's like, the opposite of black Friday.  This is when all the guys are at the club.  Spring break.

I got a lot of college boys tonight.  And bachelors.  Not a lot of old men.  Figures since I work night shift.  11:30 to 5:15 tonight.  Not bad.

It was fantastic.  I'm going to enjoy the fuck out of March if I keep having nights like this.  Oh how I dread the summer, but I have a feeling that the economy is getting a little better... And maybe it won't be as painful as last year.

So to start my night out right I got on stage in my white lingerie... Funny how at least two other girls had the exact color scheme as me.  Black heels and white lingerie.  And on that stage, I made my house fee and then some.  Someone had made it rain!  Fuck yeah.  That was like FUEL INJECTION!

GRRAWR!  I AM A HOT FUCKING BITCH!  YOU WILL BUY A LAP DANCE FROM ME TONIGHT!

There were some dead spots in the night, let's make no mistake, I think there is always some kind of downtime in a night at work.  It's never at the same time.  And some girls were getting frustrated.  I could've been frustrated with them, but I just kept thinking, "I WANT this to be a good night.  All the odds are in my favor.  I'm gonna get a good customer tonight.  He is here.  We just haven't met."

And bam, wouldn't you know it, last customer of the night was a bread winner.  Another college boy. So young and stupid.  I'm starting to notice the age gap.  I was five years older than this guy, and I was laughing on the inside at how obviously inexperienced he was with women.  But he spent like a real gentleman for his age.  I know how it is to be a broke college student.

So yeah, I'm happy to be a stripper right now!  So happy that tomorrow is Saturday!  Time to finish strong.