Monday, August 20, 2012

Day of rest

Ah, sweet Sunday.  No work, no bullshit.

I treated myself to some sushi today.  It was so epic for my inner fat kid.  Mmm, I want cake now.

I also bought some new lingerie.  I have so much lingerie now, I should throw away an old pair for every new thing I buy.  I'm running out of space for things I never wear.  I've been thinking about trashing some old bras I wore when I was still a virgin.  Nothing a trip to goodwill can't fix.

I've come to my senses since it's been some time since my little crush incarnate hung out with me.  I'm glad I didn't act upon that temptation.  I would've made such a mess with my personal life.  I just gotta fight the demon in me.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I hate it when I have an awesome connection with a guy I met at work!  Kind of the same way a responsible person hates ecstasy.  It's fucking awesome when you're on it but once it's over you know what kinda damage it does when you go too far, and it's real easy to go too far.

But I exercised great self control even though I could barely concentrate.  I was brutal in my icy rejection.  I took that money and the show was over even though we wished it wouldn't end.  But I have to rest some time.  And that's Sunday.

Rest well, I'm about to.