Sunday, August 12, 2012

This fucking weekend

SUCKED!

God, this job is bullshit!  Last night was Friday night and I made kill-yourself money.  So I got drunk at the club and then puked it all up after I got home.  No, I didn't drive, in case you're wondering.  No guys came in.  It was so slow.

Tonight was busier, but it took a while for me to start making money.  Like I didn't score one guy til 2.  Two in the fucking morning!  What the fuck!?

I kept my poker face solid tonight.  I was completely frustrated but I don't think it showed.  It's just that everyone is broke!  There are so many girls, omg they take that money before me and I know I do it to them too but gosh I see girls winning all fucking night and it's like, I wanna win too dammit.

And these damn guys with their bullshit game.  There isn't enough room for their game because all the girls are trying to run theirs.  No you can't have my phone number and I don't want to work at your place.  Again, what the fuck.

But I pulled through tonight.  I worked til the club got empty and I took home more bread than last night, but it still wasn't very good.  I'm disappointed with what I made for the week.  Even though it's the summer.  It's supposed to be shitty.  But I thought my hard work would make a difference.  It didn't.  I shouldn't fret so much about the misery of not making money because I'm not alone in that boat.