Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I forgot my shoes!

This never happens, I swear.  I spaced hardcore tonight.

I came in late, the same as last night and before I went inside, a few people from work said I missed the rush.  I shrugged that off because I don't take that discouraging chatter seriously.  I think they do it to fuck with their competition.  I can still make money,  I don't need a million patrons from a party bus to make money.

So I said, "There will be another one," and walked into the club.

Before I got past the door girl, she told me that tip out had been raised.  Well fuck.

I said, "Alright, I'll make it," and proceeded to the dressing room.

The club looked really empty.  I could see a few men sitting down with the vulture-type chicks lurking over them and a bunch of bored strippers lined the walls of the club.  Didn't look good.  But then again, it always looks like that when I show up.

I found a space to get dressed and I got my bikini on and one thing was missing: my high heels.  Where were they?  FUCK!  I wasn't gonna dance in my flip flops so I took off.

I went back home, made dessert, and decided to save my energy and work earlier tomorrow night.  I plan to work the rest of the week.  I shouldn't kill myself.  I felt pretty tired anyway.  I don't feel bad for not coming in tonight.