Thursday, August 30, 2012

Workin on Wednesday

So there were supposed to be a bunch of men with money showing up.  I'm starting to think its a lie.  See we have this big event in town that's supposed to be increasing our business, well it isn't increasing.

Tonight was another shitty Wednesday.  I managed to scrounge up some cash from some of the guys. Luckily at the end, a drunk guy was smitten and made my night a lot better than what I was about to leave with.

Oh, and earlier in the night, we had religious protesters outside the club driving away customers and tying to force a lawsuit by trying to get us to throw punches.  They were calling the patrons whoremongers and the girls whores.

I decided to take a lunch and wait for them to leave since no guys were coming in.  I got a ride from my boyfriend and when I got into the car, the protesters were yelling at me, saying I should be ashamed of myself.  It pissed off my boyfriend big time, he was yelling all kinds of offensive things back like, "FUCK YOUR GOD! JESUS WAS A SODOMITE!"

The whole thing was making me laugh, I just couldn't get mad, I knew it was what they wanted.

But when I came back nice and fed, I did the best I could while the night dragged on.  I don't know if I want to take tomorrow off or go in again.  I like making money but I am getting tired of all the hype and no action.  I'd rather wait for the weekend.